PLANT-BASED NUT DRINK
OUR INSTANT PLANT-BASED MILKS ARE AWESOME:
- Fantastic Dairy-Free Alternatives: Unlike milk cows, they contains no hormones, no pesticides, no antibiotics, saturated fat or lactose.
- Extraordinary Source of Pure Nature: Our plant-based grains have neither added sugar nor unknown components that are unreadable. So, you won’t need to read the labels anymore!!! No more lengthy ingredient lists. You’ll know exactly what you are drinking.
- We offer you three different types: Almond, Hazelnut and Pistachio Milk.
- Multiples Uses: On its own, as a coffee creamer, in smoothies. As there’s no added sugar, it can also be used in soups, sauces, curries, and baked goods.
- Real Buy: When you are buying liquid vegan milks, you are just having 10% of the nutritive ingredient: cereals / nuts. In addition to the preservatives, emulsifiers, thickeners, artificial sweeteners, additives, flavoring, and coloring agents—the remaining 90% is water. Yes, WATER. So, you are buying water instead of almond, oat, rice, spelt.
- Non-Perishable: Different from other plant-based milks that must be consumed in a few days and stored in refrigerator, CEREALTHY® has created milks that can last through years: their shelf life is incredibly long (2 years). There is no worry of spoilage.
- Right to Be Informed: Our plant-based milks are clean label, which means they are absolutely natural and that you are correctly informed about their ingredients. There are not secrets. There are not unreadable or complicated words. What you read is what you get. It’s simple and transparent.
- For Everybody: They are suitable for vegan, vegetarian, lactose intolerance individuals (found in dairy milk), and everyone who wants to bring nutrition to his life.