Posted by CEREALTHY® on 10th Nov 2017

There are hundred of reasons for stop drinking dairy milk.

We can do it because of our health, because of the animals, because of the planet.


A glass of dairy milk contains some alarming ingredients including hormones, pus, pesticides and antibiotics.

Today, an average cow produces four times more than as much as cows did in 1950s. They are also induced by growth hormone for quick growth so that milking can be started at early ages.

Cows are often given loads of antibiotics to ward off diseases because of their unkempt living environments. Therefore, cows under treatment for mastitis (infection of the udder) may have antibiotic residues in their milk.

In addition to hormones and antibiotics, cows ingest toxic pesticides in their food which make it into our milk.

The U.S. National Library of Medicine has indicated that approximately 65% of the entire world’s population is lactose intolerant. People that suffer this condition are unable to fully digest the sugar (lactose) in milk. As a result, they have diarrhea, abdominal cramps, gas, bloating, fatigue and headaches after eating or drinking dairy products. The treatment is mainly to avoid lactose.

Animal-based milk has also been linked to increased cancer risk, diabetes risk, multiple sclerosis, pro-inflammation and skin conditions.


Another reason for stop drinking dairy milk are animals. Cows are treated as milk-producing machines. They are repeatedly impregnated using artificial insemination processes to ensure that they continue to produce milk for as long as possible. They live continuous cycle of pregnancy and milking.

The process of dairy farming is also cruel to the calves. They are taken away from their mothers as soon as one day after birth and they are fed with a synthetic replacement : the milk that is naturally intended for the mis used for human consumption. We are the only species of mammals that drink milk after infancy, and definitely the only species that drinks another species' milk.


Non-dairy milk alternatives are plentiful and available almost everywhere.

There are differents options:


The problem is that most of them are PERISHABLE, but also :


  • ARTIFICIAL VEGAN MILK: It’s handy as you can find it almost everywhere and it’s also ready to drink. It has an affordable price, but it’s not healthy. Why? Because it’s full of preservatives, emulsifiers, thickeners, artificial sweeteners, additives, flavoring, and coloring agents. And even worst: when you buy a liquid artificial vegan milk, you are just having 5 to 10% of the nutritive ingredient. The remaining 90% is water. Yes, WATER.
  • ORGANIC VEGAN MILK: It’s healthy as it’s made from organic ingredients; and it’s handy but it’s not too affordable. It’s very expensive and hard to find.
  • HOMEMADE VEGAN MILK: It is healthy and it is affordable (if you use cheap raw ingredients and you do it yourself) But, it’s not handy. You have to prepare it every time you want. It’s a mess in your kitchen ! It takes time and effort.


    Fantastic Dairy-Free Alternatives: Unlike milk cows, they contains no hormones, no pesticides, no antibiotics, saturated fat or lactose.

    Extraordinary Source of Pure Nature: Our plant-based grains and nuts milks have neither added sugar nor unknown components that are unreadable. So, you won’t need to read the labels anymore!!! No more lengthy ingredient lists. You’ll know exactly what you are drinking.

    Multiples Uses: On its own, as a coffee creamer, in smoothies. As there’s no added sugar, it can also be used in soups, sauces, curries, and baked goods.

    Real Buy: When you are buying liquid vegan milks, you are just having 10% of the nutritive ingredient: cereals / nuts. In addition to the preservatives, emulsifiers, thickeners, artificial sweeteners, additives, flavoring, and coloring agents—the remaining 90% is water. Yes, WATER. So, you are buying water instead of almond, oat, rice, spelt, almond…

    Original, Colorful, Handy, and Reusable Packaging: It’s an environmentally friendly alternative to tetrapaks. We offer you two options: 8 oz. cans for preparing your vegan milk in the comfort of your home and boxes of 12 pouches ready to use when you are outdoors, at work or just traveling. Ideal for people on the go! You have the right amount to prepare your supernatural vegan milk wherever you go. Isn’t it amazing?!

    Non-Perishable: Different from other plant-based milks that must be consumed in a few days and stored in refrigerator, CEREALTHY® has created milks that can last through years: their shelf life is incredibly long (2 years). There is no worry of spoilage.

    Flexible Portion Sizes: As our vegan milks come in powder form, it helps you to calculate the exact amount of cereal / nuts that you want to consume, without wasting food and money. Use just what you need!!.

    Quick and Easy Preparation: Put CEREALTHY® in a cup/mug, add some water, add a sweetener if you like to, blend it, and it’s ready! The powder dissolves very easily in water, coffee, and smoothies with some stirring. As you can see there is no need to make your own vegan milk. This homemade process takes time and effort. Also, some cereals like almond are extremely expensive, and after making your vegan milk, you can’t keep it very long. It’s perishable. But last, but not least important: the cleaning of every cooking utensil that you used to prepare it!!.

    Right to Be Informed: Our plant-based milks are clean label, which means they are absolutely natural and that you are correctly informed about their ingredients. There are not secrets. There are not unreadable or complicated words. What you read is what you get. It’s simple and transparent.

    For Everybody: They are suitable for vegan, vegetarian, lactose intolerance individuals (found in dairy milk), and everyone who wants to bring nutrition to his life. A nut milk may be a superior nutritional choice for someone with lactose intolerance. Exception with Nuts Milks: these are not suitable for someone with a tree nut allergy.

    If you liked this post, do not forget to share it in your social networks.