Let the Superfoods Strengthen You
An Instant Super Blend Pistachio Milk made with Banana, Maca and Turmeric, sweetened with Lucuma
- Caffeine, Dairy, Lactose & Sugar Free.
- Full of Superfoods.
- Non - GMO.
- Handy, Healthy & Affordable.
- Clean Label: What you read is what you get.
- Flexible Portion Sizes: Just use what you need.
- Quick and Easy Preparation: Add hot water, stir well and it’s ready.
- Multiples Uses : On its own, as a coffee creamer, in smoothies.
- No Mess :Say goodbye to clips, rubber bands and broken bags.
INGREDIENTS : Superfoods + Plant-based Milk
- Banana is a superfruit that protects against muscle cramps, strengthens blood, relieves anemia and Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), reduces swelling and helps overcome depression.
- Maca is a plant that increases sexual libido, improves sperm count and motility, helps with potential pregnancy, promotes homeostasis, increases energy and endurance.
- Lucuma is a superfruit and the best alternative to sugar. Natural low GI sweetner, good source of fiber, prevents weight gain, improves digestive health, it’s anti-bacterial and anti-viral.
- Turmeric is a spice that increases antioxidant capacity, decreases congestion, treats menstrual issues, increases cognitive abilities, prevents Alzheimer's disease.
- Pistachio Milk : This is the latest dairy-free nut milk trend. It's a great source of healthy (monounsaturated) fats as well as plant protein and it contains natural plant sterols which work positively with the blood cholesterol levels; and resveratrol – the antioxidant made famous from red wine.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: The plant-based Cerealthy's kit contains 1 Refillable Pod for Keurig®* System + 1 Manual Dispenser + 1 bamboo scoop + 1 biodegradable Pouch of your favorite non-dairy drink (1.41 oz - 40g).
DIRECTIONS: Insert a Cerealthy refillable capsule in a compatible coffee machine. Select long drink or short button and press. A normal creamer or drink takes about 5 to 90 seconds. Cheers!
SHELF LIFE: 12 Months
STORAGE: Keep in a dry and cool place. best refrigerated or frozen.